Hopefully everyone is having an excellent winter break.
Just some reminders about the start of our season, which is right around the corner.
First and foremost, we will start practice on Tuesday January 13 at 5:30pm. We will begin practice with a team meeting that will last for about 45 minutes, followed by about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the water. From that day on we will settle into our normal schedule.
- Make sure you have turned in your clearance packet. You cannot practice until you have done this
- Take a look at the meet schedule and plan ahead! We need everyone to be available for meets (make note of dates of spring break, ACT and SAT dates, etc…)
- Make sure you are using the google calendar which can be found on this website
- Also like the team Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/agswim
- Be mentally and physically prepared to do the following on a daily basis
- Bring intensity
- Relentlessly attack the challenge of trying to be the best you can be
- Always compete
We are very much looking forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday. Have an excellent last week of break!